Steps to making dinosaur cookies.
1. Get the mix from Aunt Katy & Uncle Matt for your birthday
2. Help your mom mix the dough that turns green when water is added to it! (sorry that there's no photographic evidence of this...)
3. Roll out the dough with a coffee mug since your mom doesn't own a rolling pin.
4. Cut out the dinosaurs with cookie cutters...the T-Rex being your favorite...again, no photo :(
5. Have your mom spread on the icing and you sprinkle with bright blue colored sugar
6. Admire your gooey masterpieces
7. Eat them!!
Thank you Aunt Katy & Uncle for the fun gift!!!
I'm so glad ya'll had fun making the cookies!!
5/15/10, 10:09 AM
5/18/10, 12:40 PM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)