2.09.2010

Not so Super Bowl

Each year my sister hosts a fabulous Super Bowl/Birthday Party at their home for her hubby Bryan. And although I always look forward to these get togethers, the night brought with it some mixed emotions. Here's why:

Pro                                                        
Got to spend time with family
Con
Missed watching the game with David since he had to work! It stinks when the game is on CBS during Sweeps!!

Pro
DELICIOUS food!!                                   
Con
Gained about 2 lbs when I stepped on the scale later that night! Thankfully my weight leveled out by Tuesday.

Pro
Played our annual Super Bowl squares game   
Con
Barely missed out on winning the 3rd quarter pot!

Pro
Remembered to pull out my new camera to take pictures  
Con
Still trying to figure it out=lots of blurry pics

Pro
The boys were pretty agreeable when it was time to go                   
Con
Preston was sick the next morning which may explain his unusually calm demeanor that night

Pro
I liked both teams that were playing  
Con
Peyton was bummed that his namesake's team lost. :(

Seriously, it was a good night. Here are a few of my non-blurry pics from the night.

Sweet Baby E

My favorite QB-Peyton

The sweetest "almost" 5 year old I know.

Peyton singing Karaoke on the Wii, Preston backing him up on guitar


3 comments:

The Links said...

Pro: I got to hang out with my wonderful sister in law
Con: Our picture must have come out blurry since it wasn't posted.

Jennifer said...

Yep, we were one blurry mess and there was terrible glare on my glasses! At least your Con wasn't that I hogged Ethan all night. ;0

Alisa said...

Love the pics of my grandsons... all three. What a blessed Grammy I am.