7.22.2009

Hot Summer Nights

During the summer, Sherman hosts an event called Hot Summer Nights. Each Thursday night, a different band plays at the gazebo on the lawn of the Municipal Building. This year a different KXII "personality" has been the emcee for the evening. David's night was a couple of weeks ago and I have to admit that of all the bands that were on this year's schedule, Spur 503 was the one I knew the most about. Of course the boys and I loaded up our blankets, chairs and dinner to go to watch Dad (and hear the band). Sadly, when I pulled my camera out to take pics I realized the batteries were dead and my back-up was at home. Thankfully a friend from work sent me a couple of pictures of David that she took. Doesn't he look the part of "cool, summer guy"!?!






1 comment:

ashley, kyle, clay, and avery said...

Hey Jennifer! I was reading comments at Kelly's Korner and happened to click on yours. After browsing your blog, I realized that I recognized your husband from the news! ha! And, I went to high school and Baylor with your brother, Matt. Small world. Glad to find you in the blogging world. Your boys are adorable!